Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I really Should be posting more stuff here.

Hey Random People who ever even bother to ever check out my blog,

I really should be posting more stuff. I haven't posted in months! Luckily, my friend...ugh....marshmallow, and I, penguin, will be starting another blog soon, called Four straight lines. It's the name of our new horror novel. (for those of you that thought Marshmallow and Penguin were our real names, they're not. Cuz seriously, who knows what random stalkers could be reading this right now? If you are one, YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME!!!!!! HAHA!!!!) anyway, Marshmallow and I (you know who you are, marshmallow), have been writing this book called Four Straight Lines. The new blog isn't up yet but will be soon!!!

Yes, I know. I wasn't so freaked out about stalkers in the past, so I might have kind of given away my email address somewhere on this blog. I don't know where. But if I have, you can email me asking about our new book!!! I might post the first few chapters on the new blog, too. Just always be looking for new posts here at clubdoodle.blogspot.com for a heads-up as to whether the new blog's up yet!!!

More to come soon!!

--Penguin

3 comments:

  1. I'm stalking you!!! blah!! luv, pablo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv this blog!!! IT is SOOO great!!!!!!! ur awesome penguin! I can't wait until you start your Four Straight Lines Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also know who marshmallow is. lol i like ur stalker thingy. omg remember french? its like... wait... oh ya: Est-ce que tu es soul? lol

    Feleena
    (friends will obviously know who this is.)

    (if they don't) :
    cat. The awesomest black cat.

    (need anymore hints?) :
    Queen ______ the C.A.T. (captivatingly awesome throneholder)

    if you dont know who this is, ask penguin. if you dont know penguin, to bad for you. so ya...

    ReplyDelete