Monday, November 29, 2010

Just an update on name art...

Here's just an update on my name arts....

So far, I'm done with two example designs. they should be posted below, or if they're not they are under the "november" section on the right. I have finished valerie's name art and will be posting it soon. I have more requests for "sarah" and "mariana," which I have started. It's never too late to ask!!

Also, there's a poll for favorite dessert that you can participate in. it's going to close soon, so place your votes! I'm going to post the results, and then a mouth-wateringly delicious-looking picture of the winner to torture you!!! hahaha!!! but wait, there's more! I sound like a commercial. whatever the winner is, that will be the theme for a new name art style that I will invent after the winner's decided. If you request a name art before the poll closes, AND you vote on the poll, you can have a SECOND name art done with the winner of the poll. so vote now, because you'll want your name next to your favorite dessert!!!!

1 comment: