Sunday, November 28, 2010

Name Art Requests

So far, two people have asked me for name art this week. You can type, in a comment box, what name you want. You can ask for a personalized design that I haven't created yet. So far, I only have one design, which is displayed below. Take a look! There will be more to come.

I have a request for Valerie and a request for Sarah. I'm doing my best to finish up Valerie's green-theme name art, but Sarah has to ask for something specific!

It's always really fun for me to do name art, and it's free!! I'll post them here on the blog so everyone can see them and you can download them on your computer and print them out!!! For more information, you can scroll down and see my earlier posts on name art.

4 comments:

  1. hi penguin,
    can u do a combination of designs???

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi penguin,
    i was just looking at some of your older posts, (u said your email in one of them) and I thought that u should keep trying to sell ur pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!!! can u do my name?? i love your drawing style!!!!
    oooooooh can mine have kitties?!?? please?!?! :D excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so crafty! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and talent.

    ReplyDelete